Networking, Product Demos with Coffee, Tea, Assorted Baked Items and Snacks Served
Cloud Data Management platform for data protection, search, analytics, archival and copy data management...
Rubrik has developed the world's first Cloud Data Management platform for data protection, search, analytics, archival and copy data management for hybrid cloud enterprises. Fortune 500 companies use Rubrik to manage data at scale while realizing data-driven services anytime, anywhere. Rubrik has been named to Gartner's Cool Vendors in Storage Technologies, 2016 and recognized by Forbes as a Next Billion Dollar Startup.Headquartered in Palo Alto, CA, Rubrik has raised over $112 million from Lightspeed Venture Partners, Greylock Partners, Khosla Ventures, and enterprise IT luminaries including John W. Thompson (Microsoft Chairman, Symantec Former CEO), Frank Slootman (ServiceNow CEO, Data Domain Former CEO) and Mark Leslie (Leslie Ventures, Veritas Founding CEO)
Happy hour with Open Bar and Hors' doeuvres
Raffle and Optional Dinners
TechTalks is the place for leaders in the technology community to relax, network and hear about the latest mission-critical technologies in a social setting. Enjoy your beverage of choice; munch on appetizers; connect with people you've friended, LinkedIn and tweeted; and discuss cutting-edge technology with innovative IT manufacturers and their partners.
Register now to join us after work. Network over Happy Hour. It's free to attend!
Most of all get the information you need to be indispensable in your job. You'll hear the most up-to-date information on topics like:
- The tools and techniques attackers are using and how to architect for prevention
- Virtualizing your infrastructure and applications without impacting performance
- Secure, reliable co-location services
- Changing the performance and economics of enterprise storage
- The future of authentication and security
- Secure and unify end user and privileged user identity
- Protecting your network against the widest range of DNS-based malware and attacks
- Big Data best-of-breed approach
Space is limited so reserve your seat today!