Become A Sponsor
TechTalk Summits provide a unique opportunity for vendors to engage with technology decision makers and influencers in local markets. Presenting sponsors have the opportunity to discuss their technology product or service in a thought leadership format that educates, informs and sells.
TechTalk Summits 2019 Roadshow
Join us for the first ever TechTalk Summits Roadshow as we bring our unique after work networking event format from Florida to Phoenix, while venturing into out-of-the-way markets from Allentown to Fargo. We’ll cover over 30,000 miles in our TechTalk Summits luxury Mercedes RV bringing your company along for the ride with exclusive branding rights.
Face-to-Face Regional Events Presenting Sponsorship: Commercial IT, Topgolf, MarTech & Healthcare
- 15 min. speaking slot to entire audience
- Custom email blast to 10,000 prospects (number depends on city)
- Event access for 4 company representatives
- Event access for 5 VIP guests
- Draped tabletop exhibit space
- Wifi and power at table
- Pre-registration list a week before the event for dinner match making
- Post-registration list with contact info and email addresses
- Company logo on event web page
- Inclusion in event raffle
Wine Dinner with Sommelier – Limited to one sponsor and partner
Wine dinners are exclusive and by invitation only. We work with you to choose top venues that attract C-level IT professionals. Offered only to a select group of customers, TechTalk Wine Dinners are intimate events that deepen relationships.
The evening’s format begins with cocktails and a 30-minute presentation followed by a hosted wine tasting. Certified sommelier, Rachel Jeanne, one of three sommeliers on the team honored with the 2016 James Beard award for best wine program, leads the tasting with wines she has hand selected specifically for the evening’s dinner.
Webinars – Get in Front of the Right People, Anytime
TechTalk webinars are scheduled as one hour programs and best presented in a case study format. We work with you to identify topics and co-presenter customers to create a webinar that will generate highly-qualified leads. From help presentation content, to coordination with other presenters, we produce it with your materials, market and moderate it.
Webinars require a six-week lead time to produce and market. Your potential reach — our entire list nationwide of 900,000 IT titles.
- Dedicated webpage with logo company description
- 45 minute Program
- Full Pre-registration list
- Post live event report on attendance
- ON demand archiving of the program