Welcome to TechTalk Summits website (site). Except where otherwise noted, these terms and conditions govern your use of the TechTalk Summits site, techtalksummits.com. Please read these terms carefully, as use of the site constitutes your agreement to follow and be bound by these terms. TechTalk Summits provides you with access to and use of the site subject to your compliance with these terms. If you do not agree to these terms, you should not access or use the site. TechTalk Summits reserves the right to make changes to the site and to these terms from time to time and we encourage you to review the terms whenever you use the site.
TechTalk Summits website, including all of its information and contents, such as text, data, wallpaper, icons, characters, artwork, images, photographs, graphics, music, sound, messages, graphics, software and the HTML used to generate the pages (collectively, “Materials and Content”), is exclusive property of TechTalk Summits LLC., or that of our suppliers or licensors and is protected by patent, trademark and/or copyright under United States and/or foreign laws. As such, this content cannot be copied, reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted or distributed in any way, except as specifically permitted by TechTalk Summits or its agents. Except as otherwise provided on the site or in these terms, you may not use, download, upload, copy, print, display, perform, reproduce, publish, modify, delete, add to, license, post, transmit, or distribute any Materials and Content from this Site in whole or in part, for any public or commercial purpose without the specific prior written permission of TechTalk Summits.
If you make use of the site, other than as provided herein, in doing so you may violate copyright and other laws of the United States and/or other countries, as well as applicable state laws, and you may be subject to liability for such unauthorized use. The information on the Site including, without limitation, all site design, text, graphics, interfaces, and the selection and arrangements is protected by law including, but not limited to, copyright law.
We grant you a personal, limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable license to access the site and to use the information and services contained here. We reserve the right, for any reason or for no reason, in our sole discretion and without notice, to revise content, products, pricing, to terminate, change, suspend or discontinue any aspect of the site, including, but not limited to, the materials and content as well as features and/or hours of availability of the site, and we accept no liability for doing so. We may also, at our sole discretion, impose rules for and limits on use of the site or restrict access to part or the entire site without notice or penalty. TechTalk Summits and its agents may also exercise its right to change these rules and/or limitations at any time.
TechTalk Summits site may be used only for lawful use, limited to viewing the site, registering for events, providing approved information and links, accessing videos and information site, and downloading information for your personal review. You are responsible for your own communications, including the transmission of information and are responsible for the consequences of such communications. TechTalk Summits specifically prohibits any use of its site, and requires all users to agree not to use the site, for any of the following:
- Posting inaccurate, false or incomplete information or content, videos or photographs that you are not authorized to post or do not belong to you.
- Engaging in conduct that would constitute a criminal offense, violate any city, state, national or international law or regulation that would fail to comply with accepted Internet protocol or giving rise to civil liability.
- Communicating, transmitting, or posting material that is copyrighted or otherwise owned by a third party unless you are the copyright owner or have the permission of the owner to post it.
- Communicating, transmitting, or posting material that reveals trade secrets, unless you own them or have the permission of the owner.
- Communicating, transmitting, or posting material that infringes on any other intellectual property, privacy or publicity rights of another
- Communicating, transmitting, or transferring (by any means) information or software derived from the site to foreign countries or certain foreign nations in violation of any applicable export control laws
- Attempting to interfere in any way with the site’s or TechTalk Summits ’s networks or network security, or attempting to use the site’s service to gain unauthorized access to any other computer system
- Communicating, transmitting, or posting material that is in violation of applicable laws or regulations.
- Communicating, transmitting, or posting material that is pornographic or lewd in nature at the discretion of TechTalk Summits .
- You must be at least 18 years old to use the Service.
- You may not post violent, discriminatory, unlawful, infringing, hateful, pornographic or sexually suggestive content via the Service.
- You are responsible for any activity that occurs through your account and you agree you will not sell, transfer, license or assign your account, username, or any account rights. With the exception of people or businesses that are expressly authorized to create accounts on behalf of their employers or clients, TechTalk Summits prohibits the creation of and you agree that you will not create an account for anyone other than yourself. You also represent that all information you provide or provided to TechTalk Summits upon registration and at all other times will be true, accurate, current and complete and you agree to update your information as necessary to maintain its truth and accuracy.
- Where applicable you are responsible for keeping your password secret and secure.
- You must not defame, stalk, bully, abuse, harass, threaten, impersonate or intimidate people or entities and you must not post private or confidential information via the site, including, without limitation, your or any other person’s credit card information, social security or alternate national identity numbers, non-public phone numbers or non-public email addresses.
- You may not use the site for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. You agree to comply with all laws, rules and regulations (for example, federal, state, local and provincial) applicable to your use of TechTalk Summits site and your Content (defined below), including but not limited to, copyright laws.
- You are solely responsible for your conduct and any data, text, files, information, usernames, images, graphics, photos, profiles, audio and video clips, sounds, musical works, works of authorship, applications, links and other content or materials (collectively, “Content”) that you submit, post or display on or via the site.
- You must not change, modify, adapt or alter TechTalk Summits site or change, modify or alter another website so as to falsely imply that it is associated with the TechTalk Summits .
- You must not create or submit unwanted email, comments, likes or other forms of commercial or harassing communications (a/k/a “spam”) to any TechTalk Summits users.
- You must not use domain names or web URLs in your username without prior written consent from the TechTalk Summits .
- You must not interfere or disrupt the site, its servers or networks connected to the service, including by transmitting any worms, viruses, spyware, malware or any other code of a destructive or disruptive nature. You may not inject content or code or otherwise alter or interfere with the way any the TechTalk Summits page is rendered or displayed in a user’s browser or device.
- You must not create accounts through unauthorized means, including but not limited to, by using an automated device, script, bot, spider, crawler or scraper.
TechTalk Summits LLC
45 Main Street #204
Peterborough NH, 03458
Updated October 2018