Analyst Series with IDC, West
Speaker Daniel Saroff IDC's Vice President Consulting Services
Daniel Saroff is Group Vice President of Consulting and Research at IDC. As senior practitioner in the end-user consulting practice he provides support to boards, business leaders, and technology executives in their efforts to architect, benchmark, and optimize their organization's IT. He is currently a leader in AI research and analysis. Mr. Saroff also leads the CIO/End-User Research Practice at IDC, which guides business and technology executives on leveraging technology to achieve innovative and disruptive business outcomes.
Speaker Sue Pawlak Senior Product Marketing Manager
Roadmap for Resilience
“What a pleasure to attend this event to learn about emerging tech trends, including generative AI, and how they might affect the digital landscape in the future."
– Rakesh Reddy, DirectTV, Chief Digital Officer
Interact & Network LIVE Wherever You Are
Tuesday, August 1 | 2:00-4:00 PM
In this packed session, IDC will share research insights, explore the implications, and deliver leadership strategies for CIOs, rising CIOs, and senior technology professionals by revealing unique survey insights from Tech Talk Summit participants. Take a few moments from your busy schedule as we explore:
- Validation: What are other Tech Talk Summit attendees experiencing and how do they relate to the challenges confronting you and your team?
- Implications: What are the cascading implications impacting leading organizations now, and what can be expected over the next eighteen months?
- Guidance: Targeted insight from successful CIOs and IT leaders as well as tools, suggestions, and ideas to help you and your team on your journey
Join an IDC Analyst as they shares unique research insights, options, and best practices to guide senior IT leaders. Participants will come away with persuasive data, fresh ideas, and new solutions for today's and tomorrow's challenges.
You’ll get the full benefits of our live regional roadshow events – what TechTalk is known for – networking while learning about the most cutting edge technologies in a live environment. Meet and speak with our sponsors, the companies you need to know on the cutting edge of technology, get specific information for your applications and arrange follow-up.
Our partners at IDC are constantly working to bring current, relevant data that CIOs need. Join the conversation to ensure that the insights we bring you are useful & applicable in your work scenarios.
#1 in Technology Market Research*
Join us and senior analysts from our strategic research partner, IDC, for critical analysis on topics ranging from digital innovation, to industry ecosystems, ransomware and phishing, and more.
* Analyst Firm of the Year 2020, 2021, 2022, IIAR (Institute of Influencer and Analyst Relations)