Networking, Product Demos with Coffee, Tea, Assorted Baked Items and Snacks Served
Your fate will be determined by your speed of detection & response. LogRhythm
"LogRhythm, a leader in security intelligence and analytics, empowers organizations around the globe to rapidly detect, respond to and neutralize damaging cyber threats. The company's award-winning platform unifies next-generation SIEM, log management, network and endpoint monitoring and forensics, and security analytics. In addition to protecting customers from the risks associated with cyber threats, LogRhythm provides innovative compliance automation and assurance, and enhanced IT intelligence.
Count on us for an end to end IT infrastructure that works
At IP Pathways, our mission is to be an expert provider of hybrid professional IT solutions for small, medium and enterprise companies by delivering world-class engineering services supported by high-touch customer service. Named by CRN Magazine in 2015 as one of the 250 most certified, 500 largest and 100 fastest growing managed IT services providers in North America, IP Pathways helps IT move at the speed of business. The services below will help keep you on the path to success. For more information, please visit www.ippathways.com.
Cloud Data Management platform for data protection, search, analytics, archival and copy data management...
Rubrik has developed the world's first Cloud Data Management platform for data protection, search, analytics, archival and copy data management for hybrid cloud enterprises. Fortune 500 companies use Rubrik to manage data at scale while realizing data-driven services anytime, anywhere. Rubrik has been named to Gartner's Cool Vendors in Storage Technologies, 2016 and recognized by Forbes as a Next Billion Dollar Startup.Headquartered in Palo Alto, CA, Rubrik has raised over $112 million from Lightspeed Venture Partners, Greylock Partners, Khosla Ventures, and enterprise IT luminaries including John W. Thompson (Microsoft Chairman, Symantec Former CEO), Frank Slootman (ServiceNow CEO, Data Domain Former CEO) and Mark Leslie (Leslie Ventures, Veritas Founding CEO)
Happy hour with Open Bar and Hors' doeuvres
Raffle and Optional Dinners
- the place for Leaders in the technology community to relax and network and hear about the latest mission critical technologies in a social setting. Enjoy your beverage of choice; munch on appetizers; connect with people you've friended, LinkedIn and tweeted with; and discuss current technology innovations with innovative IT manufacturers and their partners.
to join us after work. Network over Happy Hour. It's free to attend!
Most of all get the information you need to be indispensable in your job. You'll hear about things like:
Space is limited so reserve your seat today!
- The tools and techniques attackers are using and how to architect for prevention
- Virtualizing your infrastructure and applications without impacting performance
- Secure, reliable colocation services
- changing the performance and economics of enterprise storage
- The Future of Authentication and Security
- Secure and Unify End User and Privileged User Identity
- Protecting your network against the widest range of DNS-based malware and attacks
- Big Data best-of-breed approach