, a Western Digital brand provides all-flash and hybrid storage arrays that
help organizations eliminate storage silos, simplify storage management, and reduce costs by consolidating all of their workloads onto a single flash platform.
There's a data transformation happening in organizations today, primarily driven by the explosion of data.
IT is challenged to protect their data against loss and malware while simultaneously addressing their governance needs like search, privacy, compliance, and litigation. Druva aggregates business critical data for scalable backup, archival & disaster recovery, while also unlocking the true value of search & advanced analytics for governance of that data. Learn how Druva offers a single platform that unifies data protection and management for end points, infrastructure and cloud applications -- all delivered as a service.
The Druva Cloud Platform provides a
simple, scalable, and on-demand approach to take back control of your most critical data -- all as-a-service.
Happy hour with Open Bar and appetizers
TechTalks is the place for leaders in the technology community to relax, network and hear about the latest mission-critical technologies in a social setting. Enjoy your beverage of choice; munch on appetizers; connect with people you've friended, LinkedIn and tweeted; and discuss cutting-edge technology with innovative IT manufacturers and their partners.
Register now to join us after work. Network over Happy Hour. It's free to attend!
Most of all get the information you need to be indispensable in your job. You'll hear the most up-to-date information on topics like:
- The tools and techniques attackers are using and how to architect for prevention
- Virtualizing your infrastructure and applications without impacting performance
- Secure, reliable co-location services
- Changing the performance and economics of enterprise storage
- The future of authentication and security
- Secure and unify end user and privileged user identity
- Protecting your network against the widest range of DNS-based malware and attacks
- Big Data best-of-breed approach
Space is limited so reserve your seat today!