Networking, Product Demos with Open Bar!
IT asset, patch, and systems management to IT service delivery and security, Ivanti is here.
When LANDESK and HEAT Software combined in January of 2017, we knew we needed a new company name. For nearly 30 years, LANDESK and HEAT offered user-centered IT solutions designed to increase user productivity while reducing IT security risk. LANDESK was the only vendor recognized by Gartner in the four areas of client management, endpoint protection, IT service and support, and enterprise mobility management. Over the years both companies changed. LANDESK acquired companies like Wavelink, Shavlik, Xtraction Solutions, and, most recently, AppSense. HEAT was created by combining FrontRange and Lumension. That's a lot of brand names. And in order to gather all these brands under one roof, we needed a new identityâand Ivanti was born. So whether you're looking for systems management, IT asset management solutions, IT service management improvement in the cloud, IT security solutions, or patch management that you can use with or without SCCM, Ivanti stands ready to help.
Your fate will be determined by your speed of detection & response. LogRhythm
"LogRhythm, a leader in security intelligence and analytics, empowers organizations around the globe to rapidly detect, respond to and neutralize damaging cyber threats. The company's award-winning platform unifies next-generation SIEM, log management, network and endpoint monitoring and forensics, and security analytics. In addition to protecting customers from the risks associated with cyber threats, LogRhythm provides innovative compliance automation and assurance, and enhanced IT intelligence.
advanced security solutions protect enterprises and small businesses from data breaches and...
EventTrackers advanced security solutions protect enterprises and small businesses from data breaches and insider fraud, and streamline regulatory compliance. The companyies EventTracker platform comprises SIEM, vulnerability scanning, intrusion detection, behavior analytics, a honeynet deception network and other defense in-depth capabilities within a single management platform. The company complements its state-of-the-art technology with 24 x 7 managed services from its global security operations center (SOC) to ensure its customers achieve desired outcomes, safer networks, better endpoint security, earlier detection of intrusion, and relevant and specific threat intelligence. The company serves the retail, hospitality, healthcare, legal, banking and financial services, utilities and government sectors.
Happy hour with Open Bar, Wine tasting and sumptuous Hors' doeuvres
Raffle and Optional Dinners
- the event for Leaders in the technology community to relax and network and hear about the latest mission critical technologies in a social setting. Enjoy your beverage of choice; munch on appetizers; connect with people you've friended, LinkedIn and tweeted with; and discuss current technology innovations with innovative IT manufacturers and their partners.
to join us after work. Network over Happy Hour. It's free to attend!
Most of all get the information you need to be indispensable in your job. You'll hear about things like:
Space is limited so reserve your seat today!
- The tools and techniques attackers are using and how to architect for prevention
- Virtualizing your infrastructure and applications without impacting performance
- Secure, reliable colocation services
- changing the performance and economics of enterprise storage
- The Future of Authentication and Security
- Secure and Unify End User and Privileged User Identity
- Protecting your network against the widest range of DNS-based malware and attacks
- Big Data best-of-breed approach