Networking, Product Demos with Coffee, Tea, Assorted Baked Items and Snacks Served
IT asset, patch, and systems management to IT service delivery and security, Ivanti is here.
When LANDESK and HEAT Software combined in January of 2017, we knew we needed a new company name. For nearly 30 years, LANDESK and HEAT offered user-centered IT solutions designed to increase user productivity while reducing IT security risk. LANDESK was the only vendor recognized by Gartner in the four areas of client management, endpoint protection, IT service and support, and enterprise mobility management. Over the years both companies changed. LANDESK acquired companies like Wavelink, Shavlik, Xtraction Solutions, and, most recently, AppSense. HEAT was created by combining FrontRange and Lumension. That's a lot of brand names. And in order to gather all these brands under one roof, we needed a new identityâand Ivanti was born. So whether you're looking for systems management, IT asset management solutions, IT service management improvement in the cloud, IT security solutions, or patch management that you can use with or without SCCM, Ivanti stands ready to help.
Happy hour with Open Bar and Hors' doeuvres
Raffle and Optional Dinners
is the place for Leaders in the technology community to relax and network and hear about the latest mission critical technologies in a social setting. Enjoy your beverage of choice; munch on appetizers; connect with people you've friended, LinkedIn and tweeted with; and discuss current technology innovations with innovative IT manufacturers and their partners.
to join us after work. Network over Happy Hour. It's free to attend!
Most of all get the information you need to be indispensable in your job. You'll hear about things like:
Space is limited so reserve your seat today !
- The tools and techniques attackers are using and how to architect for prevention
- Virtualizing your infrastructure and applications without impacting performance
- Secure, reliable colocation services
- changing the performance and economics of enterprise storage
- The Future of Authentication and Security
- Secure and Unify End User and Privileged User Identity
- Protecting your network against the widest range of DNS-based malware and attacks
- Big Data best-of-breed approach